June 15, 2011

A HUGE shout-out to my OCD Blogging Friends

THANK YOU SO MUCH. 

I mean that from the bottom of my heart. 

I can't tell you how lucky I feel to be part of a "club" of such brave, supportive, kind people.  As I've said before, I don't really have a lot of support in my "real life" becuase no one really knows about my OCD.  I am so thankful that I stumbled across Expwoman's blog last year, which morphed into discovering so many more great OCD bloggers with fantastic insight and inspirational stories.  It's not only the comments that you post on my blog that are so helpful, it is reading about all of your stories and experiences as we continue to battle OCD together. 

**BIG HUGS**

3 comments:

  1. Karin says:

    You do the same thing for me, too. It's nice to know there's support out there, people who truly understand - altho i wouldn't wish this illness on anyone. :) Maybe together we can beat the odds and get rid of Ocd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have a great community here, don't we... I give us so much credit for what we go through everyday. We are awesome! Through the ups and downs, we can always count on eachother and that's such a great thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! Writing my blog has been very gratifying because I can see ways in which my words describe experiences that people seldom talk about, and I had no one who understood for many many years. It's also a huge exposure for me, and I have learned so much from that.

    ReplyDelete