August 26, 2011

Canadian OCD Network

So.....we had a meeting with about 15 other Canadians while we were at the IOCDF conference in San Diego.  Dr. Evelyn Stewart and I have started a new group.....called The Canadian OCD Network.  Dr. Stewart is AWESOME!  I am so excited about what we are going to do together....with a lot of other fantastic, committed people. 

I will fill you in on more of the details later, but I wanted to let you know that yesterday - about 24 hours ago, I started a Facebook page for the Canadian OCD Network.  We've already got 18 fans!  Holy....I am so excited to see where this goes. 

Click here to become a fan of the Canadian OCD Network.  You don't have to be from Canada.  The more the merrier.  :o)  Watch us grow!!! 

P.S.  Thanks to the IOCDF for their support while we establish ourselves and get our footing! 

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck with this amazing endeavor. I'm just getting started on Facebook myself and will follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Good luck with the group!!!

    ReplyDelete